You have to be off Accutane or any prescribe acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
· Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
· Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of procedure. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
· If you are use to getting your brows tinted, do at least 1 week prior to the permanent makeup procedure.
· Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
· If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
· Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
· Wash your hair before the procedure.
· Do not get your brows directly wet; water, ocean, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. Even a small drop which seems unimportant may expand the wound / possible infections / excessive scabbing may appear, and you may ruin the results. No sweating (of any kind), gym, yoga, swimming for the 10 days. If you work out regularly results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
· Clean the area with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad 2-4 times a day for the first day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure.
· In case of dryness, but not earlier that the 3rd day, apply a very small amount of coconut or grape seed oil. Make sure your eyebrows are not greasy, but just moistened a little so you won’t see any residue of the oil.
· After 10 days you may use a gentle soap or non greasy facial cleanser to keep the eyebrows clean.
· Do not use other ointments, cream with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows during the healing process.
· No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
· No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
· Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.